Manage your purchasing and accounts payable.
Let's you keep track of all your purchases and send professional purchase orders, where needed.
<-- The main Purchasing work space.
From here you can
• write and receive purchase orders for stock,
• enter general purchases (for inclusion into accounts payable),
• print lists and reports and
• manage your accounts payable.
• Example of a purchase order
The letter head is the same as for all other documents you send out,
giving your company a uniform corporate image.
• receive inventory (stock) P/Os
and update your selling prices at the same time. Supports back orders.
• Accounts payable entry
enter your general purchases from invoices received. P/Os are added to this list automatically. This lets you determine what needs paying, when and to whom.
• Purchasing reports include
• purchases by supplier or vendor
• due by product
• due by supplier
• creditor reports include
• aged summary
• all creditors' to pay
• payment summaries